• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Worst loss you've had...

KingJupiter

Oakley Expert
Arizona
I'm sure with collections like we all have, I'm not the only one to ever have lost a pair..let's hear your worst losses! The ones that make you cringe thinking about them..

Mine is one-bird Todd Francis Eyepatch, drunk, at a bar in Dana Point, CA.

Runner-up - Crystal Black with Grey Frogskins (from Crystsl Black with +Red and Dalmatian with Grey) and this was long before they re-released Crystal Black with Ruby and offered replacement lenses... They rolled in a vault out of an Icon Pack on a plane from Florida to Arizona and I didn't realize until I got home.

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

NW Oakley Fan said:
A pair of original Minutes got stolen out of my dad's car :( I have the box still and it's so sad to look at it!

That's how I feel! I have a Todd Francis box and bag, and Dalmatian with +Red Frogs...

oakleyandi said:
Flores, OTT, 2 R1, some accesories, some EJ, two frogs... all were in a plastic bin, during a move...

Ouch. Those moving guys got a nice tip...

Lost my Romeo 1 in 97. Sat down at a table and left them there. Went back about 5 minutes later after realizing my mistake and they were gone. Still have the original coin though!

Only loss to date has been a livestrong fuel cell stolen from my car....thankfully.

Mine sucked

I bought the Neon Yellow frogskins when they introduced before everyone and their brother wanted them, back in 2007. In 2010 i lost them Jet Skiing in the Colorado River, i literally cried when they fell off my face.....

Flak Jackets- my "most trusted" pair of all time. Sophomore year in college got them stolen (I live on campus.) Summer break goes by, replaced flaks with fast jackets, then I go to the screen printing studio the following semester and the flak jackets were there! I couldn't believe it. So not really a loss, but a very close (and long) call.

Latest Posts

Back