• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Worst loss you've had...

Knock on wood I haven't lost anything yet, but I gave away my Factory Pilot and Scelzi Monster Dog to friends in the past. Wish I still had them.

My Crystal Turquoise Jupiters were stolen out of my truck, along with my stereo and speakers. That was the only O loss I've eaver had. The Jupiters weren't a big loss pricewise...but it was such a pain in the pooper to track down another pair. After searching for a month or two, one eventually popped up on eBay. Of course, I just checked, and there's one on eBay right now :rolleyes:

Romeo 1, Juliet, Mars Crater & a pair 1st gen Square Wires...a few years back my car was stolen and they were all in the glovebox :sad:

Gave a pair of Bottlecaps to my dad. Only "loss" to date but I don't really care, they went to my dad. I haven't had any stolen or actually lost any yet. Knock on wood.

I was able to attend the Chantry release party in Seattle, and was lucky enough to be given one of the three pairs they had to give away. Some time later, I lost them / had them stolen at a local outlet mall. It's quite possible BADNESS snagged them! ;)

only lost a monster dog i had for probably a couple weeks or so. have no idea to this day how it happened, all of a sudden after coming home from a friends home i realized i didn't have them. dont worry my friend didnt take them, she didn't care for sunglasses...still weird tho.

I lost a pair of polished black unknowns when I moved, I purchased another pair a few months later and somehow lost that pair a few months after that... Bad luck with those I guess

Cobalt/+red eye jackets out of my moms car, 0.4 zeros at school, 2 pairs of crystal/grey splices at work and a translucent olive/grey oil drum at a water park

Back