• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Worst Reply To An Email EVER

Oakster

I am Jim Jannard...
Premium Member
Lifetime Member
Canada
"I had so many of those things and I dropped them off at a scrap metal place a couple of years back"

This was in reply to me asking if they had any cubes or countertop displays.

Not much of an emoticon user, but it would be a smiley dude that gets punched in the stomach, or maybe one that's the shape of a balloon that gets poked and deflates.

I completely understand why they do it - last thing that any of us would ever want to see is a genuine Oakley case filled with fake Oakley sunglasses. Just happy the control is loose enough to allow those of us who are keen to pick them up.

holy OUCH.

Luckily there were some other things on this same email that made me feel better... safe to say I just spent more in one transaction that I ever have before and by a pretty big chunk. There is a certain amount of mystery as I don't exactly know what I'm getting. I know what the bigger items are, but I'm really hoping there are some little gems that arrive with everything else. Hopefully I get it by Saturday as the suspense will certainly kill me. Will then hopefully have time to take some pics.

Luckily there were some other things on this same email that made me feel better... safe to say I just spent more in one transaction that I ever have before and by a pretty big chunk. There is a certain amount of mystery as I don't exactly know what I'm getting. I know what the bigger items are, but I'm really hoping there are some little gems that arrive with everything else. Hopefully I get it by Saturday as the suspense will certainly kill me. Will then hopefully have time to take some pics.

Feel like sharing your "mystery man"? :biggrin:

Latest Posts

Back