• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Worth It?

atty_65

Oakley magician
California
bought my first tio2 2nd gen at 110pounds, it turns out they don't come with orbital rubber and t6 screw on the left side, small tick on the frame a few scratches from the lens, the seller straightaway give me 10pounds partial refund....i already ordered the orbital rubber and screw from linegear, will they fit perfectly fine?

31246837440001370061865.jpg

Yes, they should fit perfectly fine, and if on the off chance they dont, Walleva lenses offers great Oakley x metal afttermarket parts at a good price. Just go to Walleva.com.

Yes, they should fit perfectly fine, and if on the off chance they dont, Walleva lenses offers great Oakley x metal afttermarket parts at a good price. Just go to Walleva.com.

tnx, never bought any aftermatket for XX...i have walleva lens already for my juliets and flak jackets...i think they are very decent replacement....

Yeah, they are no where near oakley quality as far as lenses, but i would trust them before any other aftermarket company. And they have been around for many decades

it was on the BIN price, normally in auction tio2 sell around 180£-220£ here, just got lucky! the seller describe it as Juliet MK1, i dont even know the abbrv means...