• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Worth Of This Collection

geedawg

Oakley Expert
Quite an impressive collection on sale at eBay. . .

What would you guys value this at assuming it's legit? Wondering if it would be worth a shot at purchasing. I'm really only interested in the Pit Boss and C Six. Maybe a set of the Juliets and 1 or 2 others. I'd probably re-sell everything else.

Any interest here if I were to buy the collection for sets that you all want? Again, assuming everything is legit.

Thanks!

weird, works for me. . .let me know if it doesn't work and i'll try again. starting price is $3,000, although the reserve is not met yet. here are the pairs for sale:

New Glasses - 13 Pairs

C Six Aluminum with gray polarized

Mars X Metal Black Iridium

Over the Top Black with Ruby Lens

Jawbone polished Black with red iridium polarized

Pit Boss polished Black Gun Metal withVR28 black iridium

Juliet 24K with Titanium polarized

Stanley Jupiterpolished white/gray polarized

Frank Kozik Hijinx polished black with warm gray

Half Wire dark carbon with gold iridium

Half wire Blue with black iridium

Half X Plasma with Ice polarized

The London Police Gasman polished black with black iridium

Sebastion Loeb Artix black tortoise with gray polarized

Gently Used Glasses - 3 Pairs

Juliet polished with blue polarized - custom

Juiet polished with fire polarized

M-Frame Golf Sweep 5.56 with fire

Condition

All glasses and boxes are in perfect condition with the exception of one pair (M-Frame Golf Sewwp hs a light scratch that cannot be seen when wearing them).

Original receipts are included. Most are purchased from the Oakley Vault.

A few are still sealed.

Seems odd that he wouldn't part it out. Probably a good opportunity depending what it goes for. Some nice stuff.

Assuming you had the money, and were planning on re-selling at least half the pairs, what would you guys pay for it? $3,500?

I would part it out and sell most of the pairs, again as I really only want the C Six and Pitboss + 1 or 2 other pairs. I guess I'm wondering if I could recoup around $2,000 selling most of the X-Metals, and if there would be much interest in those sets. There's no way my wife would let me spend that much $$$ to keep all 16 pairs =)

Assuming you had the money, and were planning on re-selling at least half the pairs, what would you guys pay for it? $3,500?

I would part it out and sell most of the pairs, again as I really only want the C Six and Pitboss + 1 or 2 other pairs. I guess I'm wondering if I could recoup around $2,000 selling most of the X-Metals, and if there would be much interest in those sets. There's no way my wife would let me spend that much $$$ to keep all 16 pairs =)

The tough thing is once they are in your hands it's much tougher to get rid of them.

I've been looking at that auction for a few days now. I'm not bidding because ur spot on. I won't sell anything once I have them all when all I really want is a few pairs

Well I don't think my wife would allow that to be an option =) Which pairs are you interested in? I may take the plunge, and then sell to interested members. If I can get the auction for cheap enough, the prices for individual pairs should be pretty cheap for everyone.

Latest Posts

Back