• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Worth Of This Collection

Cool, thanks for the input guys. I'm seriously considering putting in some bids. I did some quick ebay research on completed listings on all the sets for sale, and looks like I can get a decent return on re-sale even with really conservative estimates. Let me know if there are any other sets you would be interested in. Again, I'm only thinking of keeping C-Six, Pit Boss, Fire Iridium Juliet, and maybe the Hijinx and Antix.

I contacted the seler to see if she would sell individually, she stated she was going to let it run it's course and if no one bought it she was gong to sell individually. I was wanting the ott and the 24k Juliet's. So if you do buy it, I'd buy thies off you if u don't have other people first! Good luck if you do buy it.

so didn't win. . .eBay didn't take my last bid for some reason, but it might not have met the reserve price anyway. i was willing to bid close to $3500. oh well. saves me the doghouse from the wife anyhow =)

Back