• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Worth Their Weight In Gold........

ucdavis4PT0gpa

I should Work at Oakley
Oceanside, Oregon
I take it all back. I was VERY critical of the 24K Juliet and X Squared when I saw the photoshop pictures....less critical but still skeptical when I saw real pictures. But, never being one to shy away from taking risks with my collection, I decided to make the jump. And glad I did-these are INCREDIBLE; they do not look gaudy, cheap, tacky or even that "blingy" to my eye. In fact, as was mentioned to me by another member, they are actually LESS imposing than the XX 24K to my eye. And the Titanium Iridium Polarized lens PERFECT for this frame.....aside from being just a great lens to look through, it perfectly compliments the frame and keeps it from being too over the top. I would say you could custom cut some 24K lenses or put Fire Polarized in these for occasional use or display but for day to day wear, the TIP is the way to go (I actually have some spare Black Iridium Polarized lenses stored I'm going to put in just to see what they look like also). I paid $350 for these BNIB, but I would have gladly paid full retail with tax ($484)-that's saying a lot because I have NEVER paid retail for a pair of Oakley's.

IMAG0598.jpg

IMAG0593.jpg

IMAG0596.jpg

IMAG0592.jpg

IMAG0594.jpg

IMAG0595.jpg

IMAG0597.jpg

Back