• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Would I Be Banned From Metal Land?

Well I think they need larger nose pads but tried them on for the Mrs. and she likes the look so, think I'll stew on them for a while. Worst case is the seller says he would take them back if I end up not keeping them.

Are you interested in a xmetal/ruby penny with coin box and my custom made xmen display? I'd like a R1

So I received this sweet pair of Ti w/gold lens R1 today, first pair I have ever owned or tried on.

I don't like the fit.

To each their own if you ask me! No point in having a pair of sunglasses if you don't feel comfortable wearing them. if you're a displayer, obviously you would keep them, but to someone who wears their O's, I'd say trade/sell for something you'd prefer. There's not a whole lot of sunnies out there that you couldn't trade an R1 for!

To each their own if you ask me! No point in having a pair of sunglasses if you don't feel comfortable wearing them. if you're a displayer, obviously you would keep them, but to someone who wears their O's, I'd say trade/sell for something you'd prefer. There's not a whole lot of sunnies out there that you couldn't trade an R1 for!

I'm with Mickle on this one, if you're a wearer of your sunnies & these don't suit you then move them on.
I'm so after a pair of OTT's but my fear is once found & in my possession what if I don't like them. Still you gotta try them first to find out & as others have said, you can move those on easy enough.

Back