• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Would Like To Buy: Frogskins

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Username Hidden said:
I've done the black pink combo..i think it'd look better on the women lol

Could you post up a pic?

Some people reacted to this post.
Username Hidden said:
Actually, in fairness, I'm growing to like the Jupiter Camo Frog.
And also wouldn't mind seeing some Matte Denim & Grey Four-skins (joke intended) in real life too - to see what they're like.

I've only seen Mrs H in polished black Frogs with polarised grey, in a local SGH, and they do suit her.

Here's an idea on the Matte Denim:

OakleyFrogskinsMatteDenim7.jpg

Username Hidden said:
Hi guys

I'm ready to take the plunge now and am looking at buying my first pair of frogs. I'm not set on a specific colour but I do need the lens colour to match the "Oakley" text icon. I do like the polished white/ruby for example.

If you've got a pair that match this and you would like to sell them to a very good home (Or if you know where I could find some) please PM me.

I'm in the UK btw.

Thanks guys. Fingers crossed.
Mrs H

:biggrin:

Have PM'd you Mrs H.

Username Hidden said:
Here's an idea on the Matte Denim:

OakleyFrogskinsMatteDenim7.jpg
now that's a nice frog.

most frogs are nice for sure. but for a standard pair that has lenses to match the logo, polished white/ruby or SW Gold is the way to go. my vote is for the SWs. =)

Username Hidden said:
most frogs are nice for sure. but for a standard pair that has lenses to match the logo, polished white/ruby or SW Gold is the way to go. my vote is for the SWs. =)

I would agree with Jono! Cant go wrong with black and gold!

Oakley John Player Specials edition.

If want a frog that is pretty cheap and easy to find you might want to consider the acid series ones. The Oakley on the arms are black and the lenses are grey so I guess that could be matching. If you want a nicer pair I would go with the antifreeze ones. They are green with the black Oakley on the arm with black iriudm lenses. Of not what jono said.

Small correction, antifreeze logo is red not black. Thats why the ruby lenses look so nice in them!

Back