1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. saga

saga Oakley Beginner

wow,i found it is very competitive to buy oakley on ebay.but i don't know it is authority or fake goods

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. riddick666

riddick666 Oakley Enthusiast

have bought a few items from the bay, always made sure the item at least looked authentic before splashing cash

3. Funky-Trixtar

Funky-Trixtar Me ,some time ago............. Premium Member

Have bought most of my Oakley kit via eBay. Since 2001, the majority of them being kosher and good buys. I can count maybe on one hand the f@ck ups and maybe on two the dishonest representation. So all In, pretty impressive for my collection of approx 265 pairs. (Still haven't counted them all).......

oakleymedic and oakleyboywonder like this.
  4. riddick666

haha 265 pairs lol! i have 3 pairs and apparently thats excessive!!

oakleyboywonder likes this.
  5. Funky-Trixtar

Not you're thoughts I'd guess, but mine is by NO means high................

riddick666 likes this.
  6. NuttyOAK13Y

NuttyOAK13Y Oakley Collector Premium Member

X-metals are very safe to buy on E-bay. There are fakes, but they are poor efforts and easily spotted. Be careful of plastic framed Oakley's, there are quite a few out there.
    I don't buy any unless they come with box papers micro-fibre pouch with Oakley tag on. And most important the sealing sticker on the box giving SKU number and usually these days the Luxottica name on there.
    Call me cautious but I have been stung with a pair of very good fake jawbone.

7. Funky-Trixtar

Fundamental thing to do before bidding: research. Check online for potential fakes that are available and read up on differences between the two. Study the item from photos or if you have the same type, that.

8. Dennis Panlilio

Dennis Panlilio Oakley Expert Premium Member

Just do your homework first before you purchase. Always exercise caution and always ask questions. That in mind....fire away! :)

9. riddick666

There seems to be alot of pit boss fakes out there, also alot of site selling oakleys for $20 etc :( stay away

10. the_owl

the_owl Oakley Expert

I buy on Ebay. just like everyone else says, do you research. Dont bid, snipe.
    If you know the market for the pair youre looking at, the buy it now auctions are great. Dont hesitate.

riddick666 and NuttyOAK13Y like this.