• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Wouldn't you know it

Status
Not open for further replies.

obiwan

Oakley Enthusiast
I've been trying to buy a pair of the Echelon Jawbones, missed one pair at the NY store when I was on business and have been looking since.

I did a buy it now on Ebay this morning for $360 since with tax I would have paid close to that retail...

Then tonight I'm exploring the for sale area of a favorite bicycle site and found a use pair in like new condition for under $200, now I have not one but two pairs!

I have both pair now, any interest in either pair here, I have no preference new or used for myself as they will be used in the end. No desire to make anything on them just cover my costs.

I would definitely take the used ones for the $195 you paid, A friend and I were both scooped by you on those very Bones. I won't get into to much detail other that Oakley Canada really let me down last week by cancelling my dealers order for 3 pairs of these and a pair of Goldbrooks. One pair of echelons for me, one for my friend and one for the dealer himself. I'm still trying to track some down.

PM sent.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back