1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. obiwan

obiwan Oakley Beginner

I've been trying to buy a pair of the Echelon Jawbones, missed one pair at the NY store when I was on business and have been looking since.

I did a buy it now on Ebay this morning for $360 since with tax I would have paid close to that retail...

Then tonight I'm exploring the for sale area of a favorite bicycle site and found a use pair in like new condition for under $200, now I have not one but two pairs!

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. SpliceD

SpliceD B-)

Time to put the other pair back up on ebay :wink:

3. jonoyong

jonoyong Inside Outlaw. Staff Member Premium Member

agreed. spread the love. ha!

4. obiwan

obiwan Oakley Beginner

I have both pair now, any interest in either pair here, I have no preference new or used for myself as they will be used in the end. No desire to make anything on them just cover my costs.

5. jfiori

jfiori Oakley Beginner

I would definitely take the used ones for the $195 you paid, A friend and I were both scooped by you on those very Bones. I won't get into to much detail other that Oakley Canada really let me down last week by cancelling my dealers order for 3 pairs of these and a pair of Goldbrooks. One pair of echelons for me, one for my friend and one for the dealer himself. I'm still trying to track some down.

PM sent.

6. obiwan

obiwan Oakley Beginner

These are sold.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.