• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Wow, I Found My X Metal Coin AND!!

-=Jeff=-

Oakley Expert
A few other things I did not realize I had:
2011-09-17_21-46-20_215.jpg

2011-09-17_21-46-37_913.jpg

So I have everything I think for the X Metal XX. I got these in 2008 after I had sent them in for replacement lenses and they lost the original pair. So they sent a replacement pair and I might have another coin some where. I guess this is a good thing if I were to ever sell them. My guess is it will help with a sale

A few other things I did not realize I had:
2011-09-17_21-46-20_215.jpg

2011-09-17_21-46-37_913.jpg

So I have everything I think for the X Metal XX. I got these in 2008 after I had sent them in for replacement lenses and they lost the original pair. So they sent a replacement pair and I might have another coin some where. I guess this is a good thing if I were to ever sell them. My guess is it will help with a sale

Out of curiosity...what does an RX X-Metal Soft Case look like? Is it different from the normal X-Metal Soft Vault?

Would you be interested in selling your spare XX coin if you find it? I never got one with either of mine :sad:

SpliceD,

Good News:
I found the other X Metal Coin

Bad News:
It is not a XX Coin, it is a Juliet Coin. Let me know if it is still of interest to you. It looks the same as the one pictured, but says Juliet instead of XX on the one side

EDIT:

looks like this (but this is not my picture)

juliet_coin_e1a889089f319231ec13_1.jpg

Jeff - thanks for thinking of me, but i still have my Juliet coin. The reason i was interested in your XX coin is because i bought two used pairs of XX's without box or coin. This should also answer Yoshi's question :smile:

Jeff - thanks for thinking of me, but i still have my Juliet coin. The reason i was interested in your XX coin is because i bought two used pairs of XX's without box or coin. This should also answer Yoshi's question :smile:

That is what I figured. not sure why I have a Juliet coin, I never owned a pair of those

Back