• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Buying Wrb Or Donations: Old Mframe/ Zero Parts

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

im in need of a scrap Mframe lens, can be scratched to hell, i just need the tabs that slot into the frame to be uncracked.

also need an old zero nosepiece..

lemme know.. thanks!

Some people reacted to this post.
You probably mentioned this in another thread, but what happened with the two Strike ballistic lenses I sent your way?

Also, keep in mind not all of the M Frame lenses have the same frame hooks.

Do Blade/Razor blade nose pieces fit? I know the M Frame is slightly larger, that's why I was hoping the ballistic nose piece would be usable and you could make a hook to fit the notch location on that one instead of fuss with trying to get an exact match.

Username Hidden said:
You probably mentioned this in another thread, but what happened with the two Strike ballistic lenses I sent your way?

Also, keep in mind not all of the M Frame lenses have the same frame hooks.

Do Blade/Razor blade nose pieces fit? I know the M Frame is slightly larger, that's why I was hoping the ballistic nose piece would be usable and you could make a hook to fit the notch location on that one instead of fuss with trying to get an exact match.

hey rusty! yeah the ballistic lenses are actually too thick to fit into the zero hinge, and for fear of cracking it, im kinda holding back using those.. although if i cant buy another lens i'd probably try sanding that one down to fit? it needs to be a matte translicent anyway so it needed to be sanded. ill definitely use them to "test cut" the lenses, make sure i cna cut the shapes spot on.

good call on the different tab shapes. i forgot to consider that.. i have to do some checking and see which ones are appropriate.

for the nosepiece i would like to get a Zero specific piece eventually, just for completeness sake.

cheers!:)

Back