1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. Jagamov

Jagamov Oakley Beginner

Have a question about having the wrong box. If I recall correctly, this was the first pair of Oakleys I bought and didn't know any better.

The glasses are Fives Squared Ducati 24-191 but the box I got is for Fives 3.0 12-714.

Obviously it's way to late to do anything about it. So, since they don't match, the collector value is pretty much zero correct? Is there a market for just boxes? Since it doesn't match what I have, would it be something someone might buy if they are missing theirs?

Thanks.

Box in question

Wrong box question - image.jpeg

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. nlgrav182

nlgrav182 Oakley Enthusiast

I bought a box before to have a non-numbers matching X-Metal set: glasses, box, and coin. There's a market for all things Oakley around here.

3. SecretNinja

SecretNinja Oakley Expert

I don't really think anyone is SEARCHING for that box. But, if someone needs it to complete a set, I don't see why they wouldn't buy it.

4. OakleyGuru379

OakleyGuru379 What is that thing?!

I dont think there is a lot of demand for that pair even with a matching box.

5. Dallas O Hog

Dallas O Hog O.C.D. Oakley Collecting Disorder haha Premium Member Lifetime Member

I actually may have this box

6. Jagamov

Jagamov Oakley Beginner

Thanks guys. I'll just put it back where I found it.