• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Wrong box with Oakleys?

Jagamov

Oakley Beginner
Texas
Have a question about having the wrong box. If I recall correctly, this was the first pair of Oakleys I bought and didn't know any better.

The glasses are Fives Squared Ducati 24-191 but the box I got is for Fives 3.0 12-714.

Obviously it's way to late to do anything about it. So, since they don't match, the collector value is pretty much zero correct? Is there a market for just boxes? Since it doesn't match what I have, would it be something someone might buy if they are missing theirs?

Thanks.

Box in question

image.jpeg

I bought a box before to have a non-numbers matching X-Metal set: glasses, box, and coin. There's a market for all things Oakley around here.

I don't really think anyone is SEARCHING for that box. But, if someone needs it to complete a set, I don't see why they wouldn't buy it.

Have a question about having the wrong box. If I recall correctly, this was the first pair of Oakleys I bought and didn't know any better.

The glasses are Fives Squared Ducati 24-191 but the box I got is for Fives 3.0 12-714.

Obviously it's way to late to do anything about it. So, since they don't match, the collector value is pretty much zero correct? Is there a market for just boxes? Since it doesn't match what I have, would it be something someone might buy if they are missing theirs?

Thanks.

Box in question

View attachment 210016
I dont think there is a lot of demand for that pair even with a matching box.

Latest Posts

Back