1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Gascan Addict

Rating:
    100%
    This is probably a stretch, but does anyone happen to have this bag as a spare? Much appreciated!

Edit: Forgot to add, Pin and Box would be sweet too. Also, if anyone has the Chip Foose Gascan Box/Paperwork, the guy I bought them off of only had the bag :(.

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Man I messaged Oakley about a 10th mountain box, but they said they didn't have any.

Good luck

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Gascan Addict

Rating:
    100%
    I shaved off a pretty big amount off the glasses, but I am missing out on the box and the pin :(. Guess that's the tradeoff

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Gascan Addict

Rating:
    100%
    Bump. Looking for these now!

- 10th Mountain Divison Bag, Box and Pin
    - Soviet Gascan Bag, Box and Pin

Hit me up with any prices if you have them! I will pay extra for them, as I know they will severely lower the value of your pieces. Let me know!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous I love working Dispatch

Rating:
    100%
    I am trying to see if the local guy near by where i live, still has his 10th mtn. Gascan available or not, it says in his description that it comes with box and bag, didn't say anything about including the pin though. but if he still has them, they are $100,i could sell you them for a discount.

6. Anonymous

Rating:
    100%
    this way, if you mess up the frame, you'll have a backup frame to use, or just have one to display and one to wear and mess with lol, that's what i've been donig lately with my limited edition stuff lol.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Gascan Addict

Rating:
    100%
    That would be awesome! Anything would be awesome. Thanks for letting me know :)

8. Anonymous

Rating:
    100%
    forgot to say, this is from craigslist. they were listed for a while, dont know if anyone took em yet or not. :D ill let u know asap. i do like the look of them myself,
    but knowing you, you'd value them more than i would lol.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Gascan Addict

Rating:
    100%
    Anybody? I will pay top dollar for your box, bag and pins!