• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

WTB 1st Generation Racing Or Water Jackets

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
I have a pair in blue but Im not selling. I do see them pop up from time to time, If I can locate another I'll let you know.

Some people reacted to this post.
Username Hidden said:
I have a pair in blue but Im not selling. I do see them pop up from time to time, If I can locate another I'll let you know.

Thanks Motorsports, That would be awesome... Also, keep me in mind if you want let go of your pair...

Yes we went back and forth a couple of times. I had a job in SD and we were going to meet but it was canceled. That is when I asked if he would ship.
He would not. If you are asking him to ship maybe that is why he is not answering??

Username Hidden said:
Yes we went back and forth a couple of times. I had a job in SD and we were going to meet but it was canceled. That is when I asked if he would ship.
He would not. If you are asking him to ship maybe that is why he is not answering??

I guess so...??

Username Hidden said:
Hi Motorsport, Do you know if the matallic blue color way for the Water Jackets only? Or, did they do that color for the Racing Jackets as well? This particular color sure is diffucult to locate...

Username Hidden said:
Hi Motorsport, Do you know if the matallic blue color way for the Water Jackets only? Or, did they do that color for the Racing Jackets as well? This particular color sure is diffucult to locate...
check the o-review :)

Both, mine are just the Racing Jackets, they came in a variety of lens options. The blue is one of the harder frames to find. Just be patient....

Username Hidden said:
Hello,

I'm looking for a minty pair of 1st generation Racing or Water Jackets in Metallic Blue with the persimmion or VR28 vented lenes...If someone has them in the WJ style and they fit the description, I don't necessarily need the kit and all it's accessories, of course I'll take it's available, however I' ll even take just the glasses.

Hopefully, someone will help a newbie finish his first modest little collection.

Thanks in advance!!

Hey guys, I know cash is king,but I can even throw in a little Oakley SWAG to sweeten the deal - like a super clean pair root beer Frogskins or a minty Factory Pilot Eyeshade clear lens in it's original package,...

Hopefully, someone can pull through ....

As always, thanks guys

Username Hidden said:
Hey guys, I know cash is king,but I can even throw in a little Oakley SWAG to sweeten the deal - like a super clean pair root beer Frogskins or a minty Factory Pilot Eyeshade clear lens in it's original package,...

Hopefully, someone can pull through ....

As always, thanks guys

Hello all, Sill searching for the last of my grails... Anybody out there lookin to he a brother out?? Hope so......

Hello all, Still looking for the piece for my collection... Anybody out there wanting to hook a bro out... Like I mentioned in previous post, I have some Oakley swag that I can add in with the $$$$$$.... Hope to hear from you all... Thanks as always,