1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Cheaper the better.
    :)

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Hey call your Oakley store and see if they can locate you a pair. It's possible to still get one at retail.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    All stores sold out... At least that's what I was told

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    It's going to be hard to find a new one? The last one y saw sold on eBay past 500, good luck bro

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    By the way I have some used ones with out the box and coin

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    97.3%
    I have a pair, PM if interested.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    C'mon, you live on Treasure Island!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I see a pair in an official OAKLEY retail store in Shanghai (the city I live in)...China(yes, it's that far)...And the price is a little crazy around here (I really don't know why they are so expensive)

The one they sale at a department store is ¥5100 RMB (I can take a picture for U if U want)...U can check the exchange rate between U.S. $ and China RMB ¥...I let U do the maths.

Anyway, good luck find a pair in US with cheaper price. To be honest, even the ones on E-bay is cheaper than those we have here. So let me know, if U really became that desperate...

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    And what does that mean? We like overpaying?