1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    hi frogger's, i'm looking for a gd deal on both model's... pls msg me ur price inclusive of shipping to singapore if any of u hv em' for sale... really appreciate the help...

cheers... :cool:

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Which matte black are you looking for?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Both pairs are readily available from dealers, and well below retail on eBay so not really sure what kind of deal you're after if you're looking for even cheaper than that?

5. Anonymous

Anonymous X-Metalhead

Rating:
    100%
    yeah they are both readily available.. i would say ebay has a good lot of them, just stray from anything fake-looking. haha

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Yeah i saw a few on ebay.. But all the sellers charge shipping at a very high price for a shades i think.... For a $80+ shades i dont think a shipping of $30-40+ am doin justice... Hope u guys get wat i meant...

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%

I think a normal one.. Not those limited coz am going to customized it... ^_^

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    You got pm, I'm from Singapore too! :)

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

My friends shop had one left and i couldve gotten it for around $64 but someone just got it friday...eBay is a good deal place though

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    would b great if u could help... Like i said they r charging mad shipping prices in ebay... I'm from singapore...