• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

WTB Anti-freeze Radar Path

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

Just like the title says! I was expecting to get a pair this weekend but the deal fell through :( so now I'm on the hunt again! Would love to find a good deal or trade.

Some people reacted to this post.
hey good luck on the hunt! i tried for a long while but only got mine in the last week! they are pretty cool. hard to come by for sure! all the best!

heres a pic to tide you through.

Last edited by a moderator:
Username Hidden said:
hey good luck on the hunt! i tried for a long while but only got mine in the last week! they are pretty cool. hard to come by for sure! all the best!

heres a pic to tide you through.

You lucky dog! lol Funny thing is that there is still one left in stores.(The lobby store at Oakley HQ) Of course I'm all the way over in Texas:( I'm still trying to convince my buddy from the Hollywood O store to make a trip for me but no luck yet...soooo if anyone wants to do me a huge favor let me know! Thanks for the wishes man

Username Hidden said:
You lucky dog! lol Funny thing is that there is still one left in stores.(The lobby store at Oakley HQ) Of course I'm all the way over in Texas:( I'm still trying to convince my buddy from the Hollywood O store to make a trip for me but no luck yet...soooo if anyone wants to do me a huge favor let me know! Thanks for the wishes man

;) love the antifreeze.
haha theres a fair few fellas on this forum that stay pretty close - open a new thread asking for a favor trip down to the HQ.. many would be happy to oblige! good luck!

I have seriously considered making a trip all the way down there just so I can snag them at my employee price, but my girl might throw a frying pan at my face if she hears anymore talk of Radars this week:laugh:

Username Hidden said:
I have seriously considered making a trip all the way down there just so I can snag them at my employee price, but my girl might throw a frying pan at my face if she hears anymore talk of Radars this week:laugh:

wasnt there that 'business meeting' you had down in cali? i think the boss needs you there pronto/

hahahaha If only that would work! I wish I could just get them transferred to my O store:blink:

haha make some calls, im sure thats possible? most retail stores can do that between branches transfer thing

The transfer process for us is a little lengthy because it has to get a few different approvals and with my luck they would be gone before then! Plus from what I hear HQ rarely makes transfers to other O stores.

Bump. Still looking!

Back