1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    My first choice is a pair of Graphite Batwolfs but I am also looking to buy some any of the above in black. NO WHITE OR BROWN FRAMES PLEASE. I have about $200 to spend. Polarized preferred.

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Are you sure you mean graphite or GRANITE Batwolf? Also, would you be interested in an Oil Drum instead of Oil Rig? I have an oil drum with blue icons and VL ice blue iridium polarized lenses with polished black frames.

They are brand new but I don't have the box. I've had them in my display case but never worn them. They are much like the oil rig but two lenses instead of one shield lens. If interested let me know $120.

WTB Antix/ Batwolf/ Dispatch/ Fuel Cell/ Oil Rig - oildrum2.jpg

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    i did mean granite, thank you kind sir....check your PM's

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    95.8%
    Check out my FS thread. I've got Matte Black Antix's w/ Black Iridium Polarized and an Emerald Iridium lens for $120.

Also, random, but qberrrt from NSB?

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    95.8%
    Just saw you posted in my FS thread. I'll get you pix of the rootbeers tonight.

I can cut you a package deal for them and the Antix's if you'd be interested.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    bump..

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%