1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous X-Metalhead

Rating:
    100%
    as it says guys.. looking for anythign really.. i just want to start with a pair. lemme know what you got cheers!

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Inside Outlaw. Staff Member

Rating:
    100%
    you need to look for Jive. =) i just sold off a pair for less than 100bucks. damn.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous I Should Work at Oakley...

Rating:
    100%
    Ahh last year I took a hit and sold a bunch of frogs under retail, unfortunately I ran out and only have the keepers left :(.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous X-Metalhead

Rating:
    100%
    aw darn. alright guys you know who to go to when you have a sale.. cheers..

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    i don't know if you can order from oakley directly since you are in australia but they have the new re-releases most being at 100 dollars and then two of them at 90 dollars. I will keep an eye out for you though

6. Anonymous

Anonymous X-Metalhead

Rating:
    100%
    yeah it costs too much, unless someone can pick them up for me. chasing the matte black frame in particular.. or the blacklight black..

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    How much do BNIB Frogskins go for in Australia?

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    they have the cheap ones on the vault for $50 I think. If ya need some help getting them and having them shipped I'll be glad to help ya. Just cover the shipping the AU. Shouldn't be more than $12 I wouldn't think.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    they actually say they won't ship till the 6th so i don't know if they are backordered or they are almost out of stock.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    i have polished clear/red iridium, new matte black/violet iridium, new polished white/ruby, polished clear/vl gold lenses.... all for under $100. clear pairs i'm selling off very cheap.. . PM me if interested. or email at rcman12589@aol.com for even quicker response.