• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Wtb Any Frogskin - Under$100

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

as it says guys.. looking for anythign really.. i just want to start with a pair. lemme know what you got cheers!

Some people reacted to this post.
Username Hidden said:
as it says guys.. looking for anythign really.. i just want to start with a pair. lemme know what you got cheers!

you need to look for Jive. =) i just sold off a pair for less than 100bucks. damn.

Ahh last year I took a hit and sold a bunch of frogs under retail, unfortunately I ran out and only have the keepers left :(.

aw darn. alright guys you know who to go to when you have a sale.. cheers..

i don't know if you can order from oakley directly since you are in australia but they have the new re-releases most being at 100 dollars and then two of them at 90 dollars. I will keep an eye out for you though

yeah it costs too much, unless someone can pick them up for me. chasing the matte black frame in particular.. or the blacklight black..

How much do BNIB Frogskins go for in Australia?

they have the cheap ones on the vault for $50 I think. If ya need some help getting them and having them shipped I'll be glad to help ya. Just cover the shipping the AU. Shouldn't be more than $12 I wouldn't think.

Username Hidden said:
they have the cheap ones on the vault for $50 I think. If ya need some help getting them and having them shipped I'll be glad to help ya. Just cover the shipping the AU. Shouldn't be more than $12 I wouldn't think.

they actually say they won't ship till the 6th so i don't know if they are backordered or they are almost out of stock.

i have polished clear/red iridium, new matte black/violet iridium, new polished white/ruby, polished clear/vl gold lenses.... all for under $100. clear pairs i'm selling off very cheap.. . PM me if interested. or email at rcman12589@aol.com for even quicker response.