1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hey guys I've been looking forever for a pair of glasses from the x metal line. I just don't want to spend $350 out the butt for a brand new pair. I'm looking specifically for mars, romeo 1.0, juliet, or penny. I'm really looking for the juliet the most, but ANYTHING from the x metal line will do. If someone has some that they would like to say maybe we could work out a deal or price!

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I have a bunch of them I will be selling soon (next few weeks) on the "e"-"bay" You can follow the link on my member page to get there and maybe score a deal. There are already some listings up, but more will go up every few days until I sell enough to fund a new business venture... So BID A LOT!!! hahaa

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thanks man!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

WTB Oakley Juliet/ X squared

Hey guys, I'm looking for a pair of juliets or x squared. I would love to get a new pair, but they're expensive. I was going to buy a pair of used polished frames with emerald lense on ebay but the auction went out before I could buy them. If anyone would like to sell a pair of them i'll buy them! Doesn't matter if the lenses are scratched, i can buy a new set. I just want the frame to be in good condition. If someone would like to be a really nice person and sell me a new pair cheap, I'd be really grateful! My highest price I'll go to is $200, or maybe we can workout a trade.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

WTB Oakley Juliet

Hey guys, still looking for a pair of juliets! Anyone got a pair they'd be willing to sell?

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.