1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Looking to buy black frames. Lenses not necessary. These do not need to be pristine. Let me know if anybody has any they are looking to get rid of on the sort of cheap.

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest Staff Member

Rating:
    100%
    do you need some for the next water transfer order?!?

:rolleyes:

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    That, or I may be making myself a pair of atmos or modas. I'd never try to pass them off as real but I really want a pair of splatter with black frames.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Inside Outlaw. Staff Member

Rating:
    100%
    easy as. so don't need to worry abt the process. just get the frame, and you're good to go! i'm gonna be doing a somewhat splatter theme frog soon. just don't have the time for it. ha!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I am doing a splatter on my black pair of frogs but I'm gonna have batwolf do it for me. In the next couple of months I will get it done. I don't have the money at the moment. :(

6. Anonymous

Rating:
    100%
    it's actually a pretty straightforward process. can't really go wrong, and it always feels good when you DIY. ha!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    haha i have been told that but i have absolutely no idea where to start and how to even do it. i have almost no artistic abilities what so ever. i can only design using photoshop because i plan on becoming a graphic designer. And sorry to the OP I'm not trying to thread jack here

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    hey jono any tips?? like what type of paint? splatter methods? how to do the finishing and stuff?? Haha thanks! toying with the idea but won't proceed unless i am dead sure it will work out just fine Haha! thanks!

9. Anonymous

Rating:
    100%
    trial and error dude. =)

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Noted Haha!