1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest Staff Member

Hey looking to buy Black Iridium or Polarized Black iridium lenses. Shoot me a PM if you have a pair you are looking to sell.

Thanks,

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Hey Boss, for which frames?

Nevermind...I just saw what thread this was in. I gotta pay more attention when browsing the "new posts" section. Sorry!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous I love working Dispatch

Rating:
    100%
    LOL...I made the exact same mistake...i clicked on the new post link, came across a Jupiter camo sale, but didn't realize it was for the frogskins, kept asking what jupiter camo frame he was selling until it was to late lol.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Pffft, hahaha! Excitement or being overzealous can cause confusion a lot of times! Nice to know I'm not the only one, hehehe!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous I love working Dispatch

Rating:
    100%
    must retain self control at all times.