1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous I Should Work at Oakley...

Rating:
    100%
    Like the title says, I am looking for a OEM blue rubber kit (nose bombs, earsocks, t-shox) for a juliet. If there is anyone who can give me a good price, shoot me a PM! I know they are on the 'bay but I'd rather not pay those prices. Thanks!

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Yo uare going to spend a pretty penny. I just picked up 2 sets for 55 each and sold one at cost here. I could have had a better deal if more people jumped on the band wagon when I had a chance to buy 5 sets.

3. Anonymous

Rating:
    100%
    $55 isn't bad, I was talking more in terms of the ebay prices ranging in the $85+ for a set which I think is ridiculous.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous B-)

Rating:
    100%
    If there is another bandwagon, i'll jump on :)

5. Anonymous

Rating:
    100%
    I am not really on here much anymore since I quit collecting, so I must have missed that bandwagon.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I am trying. I contacted him again and hopefully he still has a few sets. I know he has green ones but not sure about blue. But I will keep people posted. I will do it for my price plus shipping to you. I don't want to make any money just trying to help out.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Count me in

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Let me know Jeremy, txt me if your doing it. I might get in on it.

9. Anonymous

Rating:
    100%
    Good on ya tarheel!

10. Anonymous

Rating:
    100%
    I actually have a lead in the Philippines but the shipping cost is killer!