• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

WTB Caia Koopman Artist Series

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

I am looking for a pair of new in box Caia Koopman Artist Series. This a pair that has been elusive to me and I really want a pair. Please let me know if a pair becomes available. If I cant pay now I will take your name/email and hit you up when I can

Some people reacted to this post.
good luck . . .
Mrs H was looking a while to get a pair!

how on earth mrs. H found hers is amazing, but she's the apache sniper of oakley shopping! lol. I also would love a pair.

Haha, cheers Yoshi!! Took a month or two but got them now. Woohoo. Just need the scarf ;0). Haha

Username Hidden said:
I am looking for a pair of new in box Caia Koopman Artist Series. This a pair that has been elusive to me and I really want a pair. Please let me know if a pair becomes available. If I cant pay now I will take your name/email and hit you up when I can

Good luck. Been there, done that. I'll keep an eye out for you :0)

You in US ??

Ya, in the US.... San Diego, I am looking for a complete pair. It the one pair that has slipped through my hands more then a few times...I have the glasses but I need everything to be complete as this will be the last of a complete AS collection, and I mean complete...

Yeah, the CK-Rs are absolutely awesome. I'm sure you'll find a pair somewhere - although it took even the legendary gunship-shopper Mrs H a couple months of full-on internet scouring and stealthy target-acquisition before she picked up a perfect factory-fresh pair.

Actually she wore them just this last Saturday.
And looked, I have to say, fairly fierce.

Back