1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I am looking for a pair of new in box Caia Koopman Artist Series. This a pair that has been elusive to me and I really want a pair. Please let me know if a pair becomes available. If I cant pay now I will take your name/email and hit you up when I can

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest Staff Member

Rating:
    100%
    good luck . . .
    Mrs H was looking a while to get a pair!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous I love working Dispatch

Rating:
    100%
    how on earth mrs. H found hers is amazing, but she's the apache sniper of oakley shopping! lol. I also would love a pair.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous First Lady of Oakley Forum (IG pinkspottycow)

Rating:
    100%
    Haha, cheers Yoshi!! Took a month or two but got them now. Woohoo. Just need the scarf ;0). Haha

5. Anonymous

Anonymous First Lady of Oakley Forum (IG pinkspottycow)

Rating:
    100%
    Good luck. Been there, done that. I'll keep an eye out for you :0)

You in US ??

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Ya, in the US.... San Diego, I am looking for a complete pair. It the one pair that has slipped through my hands more then a few times...I have the glasses but I need everything to be complete as this will be the last of a complete AS collection, and I mean complete...

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Royal Duke of Hijinx

Rating:
    100%
    Yeah, the CK-Rs are absolutely awesome. I'm sure you'll find a pair somewhere - although it took even the legendary gunship-shopper Mrs H a couple months of full-on internet scouring and stealthy target-acquisition before she picked up a perfect factory-fresh pair.

Actually she wore them just this last Saturday.
    And looked, I have to say, fairly fierce.