1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    96.5%
    Hey guys, I'm looking for a carbon Juliet frame, no lenses or rubbers, just the frame... thanks!

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest Staff Member

Rating:
    100%
    good luck . . .
    i think, they fetch US$200 on ebay.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    96.5%
    Thanks Matt...

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Just sold one last week!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Ahhh, whatcha planning? IH Juliet?

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    96.5%
    You've just read my mind!!!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous THE BEST IS YET TO COME

Rating:
    100%
    Cheaper really to buy the whole package (the frames they sell have no box). eBay has non polarized Carbons for around $230-$235 and polarized for $255....and that way you get the packaging and extra lenses which if you don't want the lenses you can sell for enough to get your end cost back to or below $200 and have the packaging too.

I just bought a Carbon and thought about tossing my IH stuff on it...but I think it looks better on the plasma. Plus I already have my XS with all blue rubber and Ice for that kind of look. Decided to get some 24K lenses cut for the Carbon instead.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    LOL, nice! I take it you saw those pics yesterday. Shhhweeet! Please post the pics when you're done :tongue:

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    sorry for the noobness here but what is IH Juliet?

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Infinite Hero. Oakley only released the series in a Plasma frame, so Oakleyandi is customizing a carbon frame with the IH parts. It's looks sick!!!