• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

WTB: Carbon Juliet Frame

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Username Hidden said:
I'd trade him if I had two Romeos... go for the Scelzy, man!!!!

Actually I have THREE now. Plasma, Titanium, X Metal (on the way). Chop is cutting me some Ruby, Ice and Black Polarized lenses for them and I've got the stock Fire for the Plasma. Two months ago I had no Romeos...not sure what happened...

sorry man, not trying to jack your thread

Some people reacted to this post.
My mate is selling his custom carbons with ice polarised if you fancy using those for your ih jobbie?

Username Hidden said:
Actually I have THREE now. Plasma, Titanium, X Metal (on the way). Chop is cutting me some Ruby, Ice and Black Polarized lenses for them and I've got the stock Fire for the Plasma. Two months ago I had no Romeos...not sure what happened...

sorry man, not trying to jack your thread

telling man... go for diversify those Romeos line up with the Romeo 2... great piece... Special Edition, limited, AUTOGRAPHED... NEW, that's a no-brainer man... told you, if only I had another R1...

Username Hidden said:
My mate is selling his custom carbons with ice polarised if you fancy using those for your ih jobbie?

how much is he asking, dude?

Username Hidden said:
The guy that sold you those Romeo 1s is a friend of mine. He is selling that frankenstein ti02 as well. All his stuff is legit.

Well boo....I have to ask him to take these back...the frame is painted. In the listing it said FINISH...x metal or carbon or polished is a finish, painted is...well...painted

Username Hidden said:
Well boo....I have to ask him to take these back...the frame is painted. In the listing it said FINISH...x metal or carbon or polished is a finish, painted is...well...painted

What color is it "painted" and how's painted? (I'm just curious bro, sorry to ask)

Username Hidden said:
What color is it "painted" and how's painted? (I'm just curious bro, sorry to ask)

See new thread with pics in the discussion forum.

i have what u want, but i'm prefer to trade with MD (snow camo, dark camo or tribal),,,do u have some to trade??

Username Hidden said:
i have what u want, but i'm prefer to trade with MD (snow camo, dark camo or tribal),,,do u have some to trade??

I believe he already got one, I think he needed it for a IH Carbon Juliet, but he might still need it since the thread is still open.

Username Hidden said:
I believe he already got one, I think he needed it for a IH Carbon Juliet, but he might still need it since the thread is still open.
wowww,,,,would be great pairs w/ violet lens bro,,,