1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous X-Metalhead

Rating:
    100%
    any out there? let me know

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Rust w/VR28 is MPHing on eBay at the moment, some as low as $55 before shipping from the US. There is a cinder on eBay.fr but because that particular frame is lace as, people tend to hold onto them like the camo dogs. Good luck with the search. Branching into MD's now BriP?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous X-Metalhead

Rating:
    100%
    thanks for the heads up! not really, im a metal head. just wanted one to see what the hypes all about. and why not do it in a color i like? =)

ok now i want the cinder one.. LOL

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    No picture on the net does the cinder justice, it is a lipstick red frame with looks like is has glitter trapped below it's layer of clear coat, just like pearl and metallic black. I am almost certain that an MD will convert you to o-matter or at the very least make you fall in love with the MD design, so tread carefully lol.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Royal Duke of Hijinx

Rating:
    100%
  6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
  7. Anonymous

Rating:
    100%
    Like this?

WTB Cinder Or Rust MD - imag08631.jpg

WTB Cinder Or Rust MD - imag0864e.jpg

Last edited by a moderator: 11/18/14
  8. Anonymous

Anonymous X-Metalhead

Rating:
    100%
    still wtb a cinder MD guys.. haha

9. Anonymous

Rating:
    100%
    Sorry Bri.

Good luck in your search.

Unfortunately I for one have never seen any online or on eBay, but was lucky to be in the right place at the right time with another member on here to get mine. And once you get a Cinder frame, you tend not to let them go.
    As you know!

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Get in touch with a EU member and get the french one shipped? I was fortunate to find mine on eBay for $75 AUD a month ago