1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I'm looking for a crankcase. Preferably white with jade or matte clear and ice. I'd also take a look at a text crankcase. I would prefer condition to be NIB or LNIB. Reasonably priced as well. Thought I would try on here before I went on the prowl on the bay.

On the flipside, I found out I really really dig the radarlock. I'm looking for an xl in just a standard polished black arrangement but any of the others will also do. I'm sitting in this sorta 150 range as far as what I am willing to spend. So a LNIB would be acceptable for these.

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous What is that thing?!

Rating:
    100%
    Pmmmmm'd

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Replied. Still looking

4. Anonymous

Anonymous 3D Printing Protege

Rating:
    100%
    Pm me what you're looking to spend for crank cases

5. Anonymous

Anonymous I have a few pair.....

Rating:
    100%
    PM sent as well

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Calling off the search for the mean time. Just found out I am going to denver first week in march. Will most likely stop by an O store. Time to save my pennies for that. :wink: Thanks for all the help guys. Just didn't quite find exactly what I had my heart set on.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.