1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Alright, I wasnt really in the market for new shades. I've gone WAY over board this year.

But, as I've been looking..I realized there are a few others I'd REALLY like to have. So....who knows...

So, anyways looking for Fives 3.0 in crystal blue. I see they are kinda rare. don't care on lens, but stock gray is fine... Ill replace if necessary.

I had a pair of crystal blue original fives back in the late 90's, I loved them. they were stolen at work :( never saw another pair. then today, I saw that they DID make fives 3.0 in that color. I want them now. LOL.

Also, if anyone has any crystal blue colored pairs of anything else...ill consider. Just because...I miss those fives so badly. I LOVE that color.

If you couldn't tell....blue is my favorite color, and I currently own NO blue Oaks. this must change.

thanks, hit me up.

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    All I can offer is Persuasion

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It's a new vibration!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I have seen listings on the bay where sellers mistake clear blue for crystal black

Last edited by a moderator: 2/27/14