1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So I want to buy some X metals, I live in Norway and sellers need to ship to me here (or to my dad who lives in China) I will pay via paypal before shipping

I am interested in various glasses

Romeo 1
    Juliet (different models)
    X squared
    Ti02
    ++

feel free to PM me

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Pmmmd

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    You've got a PM.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

will have answered all pm by tonight I hope

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    97.5%
    Let me know if you received the pictures, and if you are interested at all.. Thanks!

Scott

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    97.5%
    Are you still looking to grab a few pairs?

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I have bought a couple of pairs from a member here so I will wait till my bankaccount is happy again..But thank you all for the response

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    97.5%
    No worries mate, i have a few pairs kicking around so feel free to fire me a message when ever you like! cheers!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    97.5%
    hey i have a pair of xmetal with ruby XS send me a pm if youre interested at all?