1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Gascan Addict

Rating:
    100%
    I know this is probably a stretch, but I am looking for this model, specifically the metallic black or polished black. I used to own one of these a long time ago, but got rid of them for some reason. I miss them and they were one of the best fitting Oakley's I had. I'm not sure how the standard Fives 3.0 fit, since they don't carry them in stores anymore, but the Fives Squared touch my cheeks slightly. Unless someone could confirm that the 3.0 and Squared fit differently (i.e, the 3.0 sits higher thus bringing the bottom higher past the cheek bone), please let me know! I don't think I've ever tried a standard Fives 3.0. The 4.0 fit me like a glove, but my eyelashes touch the lenses. That's a no go in my book sadly.

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad