1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Unfortunately I lost my XLJ's a few months ago... In the months since, I realize just how awesome they were and how much I really used them.

I'm open to just about any dark lenses, I had Black polarized before and they were amazing. Also interested in the G30 lens as those were in my glasses case and also lost.

Looking for dark frames but I'll entertain just about anything.

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I forgot to mention that I have some black frogskins that I'd be willing to trade... I like having them but I'd get 10x more use out of the Flak's.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Well ur in box is full I have the polished navy vr 28 black xlj with extra grey standard lenses. These r not polarized they are brand new unworn as I have 2 other blue pair that I have been using pm me interested in cash not trade

Last edited by a moderator: 4/20/14
  4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sent you a PM, piper.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    PMed

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating: