• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

WTB: Flying Tiger's

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

I told myself I wouldn't buy more, but I am currently looking for the Flying Tiger Gascan's. Want to create a military shelf haha. If you have them, please let me know!

Some people reacted to this post.
pffft..hahahha XLNZAX you and SpliceD couldn't control yourself's could you LOL. tsk tsk tsk. on the wagon again lol. I knew you wouldn't last the till halloween lol.
you could PM that craigslist guy, he was selling a tigers gascan i think.

I actually think my next official purchase is going to be the Half X. I've bene procrastinating on it for awhile now, and I think it's time to make a move lol.

while your at it, pick up a x-squared for poor razerwire over there. poor guy is teased mercilessly lol.
I need a Fuente Antix, then a canvas fuel cell :)

The x-squared fits my face terribly :(. It's very non-asian friendly (at least for me). lol. I don't even have that round/flat of a face. My nose is just small lol. I was looking for these Tigers to make an Army Shelf, but I think I'll wait until I hit a good price for them. I've seen them range from $80-$250.

My list goes:

Half X -> Troy Lee Gascan -> New Artist Series -> Jupiter Squared (if it fits) -> Plaid Gascan and Ghost Text Gascan -> Montoya Gascan w/ Print -> Win the lottery -> Start over

i have the same gripe, a small nose lol. i never tried on a x metal so i can't say how it fits. those troy lee gascan's grab a big dollar...i've had to put off a jupiter squared for a while. its becoming less and less of a priority for me lol. i like my o-matter the most :D
surprised the vaults don't have montoya gascan's.

Yeah. I've been hunting for the Troy Lee's for a long time too. There was one on eBay that I was kinda mad about. Went for $192, used with the bag and box. At the time though, it was between that and the Tron Gascan's NIB. I opted for the Tron's at $215

to me, i think the TRON'S would be higher up compared to the troy lee's. got to love the tron blue with black. :D wish they did 3d fuel cell's. then gain, probably good they don't since i wouldn't have any money left :p

Username Hidden said:
I told myself I wouldn't buy more, but I am currently looking for the Flying Tiger Gascan's. Want to create a military shelf haha. If you have them, please let me know!

I will trade you for your foose... Mine are BNIB...Box,Bag, and Pin....

Pm'd :)