1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    possible to get it at 300 shipped? :)

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I dont think there is any chance to get either of these pairs for that cheap but good luck!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Inside Outlaw. Staff Member

Rating:
    100%
    you have a better chance at the STPLs at that price than the SW chromes.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    from what ive seen the STPL's are on the rise and are valued just about the same lately.... Might be a stretch to get either BNIB for that price, but you may find a used pair in that range without too much a problem if one were to pop up that is

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Thanks guy!!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    blue chrome you can forget about it at 300shipped. stpl you still MIGHT have a small chance.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I got my stpl frog for 300 shipped a month and a half ago. It's rare to see though!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Hmm.. I will save abit more then..

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    its more than just abit, i know people in the states pay about usd400 odd, here in Singapore the cheapest is around SGD600 plus. and its almost impossible to find in Singapore at that price.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Has som1 got frogskins stpl for sale :) I must have these, please get in touch