• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

WTB: Fuel Cell Canvas Cardboard Box ONLY

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

What's up guys? I am going to pick up some like new Fuel Cell Canvas tomorrow, from a local. They include the Microbag, Hardshell case, and the glasses, but NO CARDBOARD BOX. He bought them from SGH, and as we all know, they have a thing about throwing their boxes away :mad:

Anyway, does anyone have the Cardboard BOX only to sell??

Please PM me if you have one to let go. Thanks.

Some people reacted to this post.
Anyone know of the carboard box for sale only for the Canvas Fuel Cells?

i know grfmotorsports has been trying to get a hold of the box also for a very long time.

Username Hidden said:
i know grfmotorsports has been trying to get a hold of the box also for a very long time.

Yea I saw his thread, with the glasses that weren't the Canvas Fuel Cells inside, but yet now he has the correct box/bag/case. I want the box so bad, lol.

I already had the glasses, then thought I sold them but the guy never paid, then found what I thought was the complete set but it wasnt. But... I still have my original pair I had, glad the buyer didnt come though now, and the box, bag and case from the other deal. 1 complete set. Good luck with the hunt, it seems to be a hard box to track down by itself.

Username Hidden said:
I already had the glasses, then thought I sold them but the guy never paid, then found what I thought was the complete set but it wasnt. But... I still have my original pair I had, glad the buyer didnt come though now, and the box, bag and case from the other deal. 1 complete set. Good luck with the hunt, it seems to be a hard box to track down by itself.

Ah, forgot you don't have it either, I thought I saw it in your thread.

So it looks like we are both hunting for one of these, lol. Looks like we might be screwed.

No, I now have a complete set, the glasses are mint and the box, bag and case are 8.5 / 10 but it took a while.

Forgive my Fail at reading, lol. I didn't read it through good enough as I am at work.

If you happen to see one let me know please.

Still looking

Latest Posts

Back