1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Looking for some fuel cells. Have a pretty good collection so far just looking to spend some Christmas cash. Let me know what you got

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    depending on your price range there are a lot of good deals on eBay & the Ocaklyvault.com has 2 pairs available

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Got a pair of Infinite Hero and Chip Foose if you are interested.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Thanks but Foose gascans brushed aluminum are all I'm looking for & i have both Inflate Hero fuel cell

5. Anonymous

Anonymous I NEED ANOTHER FUEL CELL!

Rating:
    100%
    Pm sent love/hates ?

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Am I reading it right that you're looking for the Foose Gascan? I have a NIB set that I can spare.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Bump

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Sorry just realized I hijacked your thread earlier!

For Fuel Cell of the top of my head I have Pendleton, Global, Troy Lee Piston Bone, Max Fear, Jupiter Camo, IH (non-camo), Ducati, Taca, Livestrong, Deuce Coupe, Burntquiest, Moto GP, London, and TDF.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Got any prices? Specifically global Jupiter camo and London.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    $130 each shipped. You might be able to find them cheaper in the US as prices are higher in Canada.