• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Wtb Gascan Text Rep Exclusive

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Anybody want to tease us with more pics of theirs? The only pic I have seen is the one posted from o review.

Some people reacted to this post.
Can anyone hook me up with these?????

Bump.....

50 pairs made of text gascan with grey lens, did not come with a box, for employees in U.S. only. over the years several surfaced on ebay. i do have one (which i did pay ott for when people went totally overboard to get it) but of course it stays in the collection. there are other gascans i would say were harder to get/more obscure, eg boot camp, HH, bob bondurant, bullrun to name some.

Username Hidden said:
50 pairs made of text gascan with grey lens, did not come with a box, for employees in U.S. only. over the years several surfaced on ebay. i do have one (which i did pay ott for when people went totally overboard to get it) but of course it stays in the collection. there are other gascans i would say were harder to get/more obscure, eg boot camp, HH, bob bondurant, bullrun to name some.

bootcamp? Sounds like one I need to see!! got any pics? And there's someone on here that has an exclusive History text Hijinx. I've only seen one since I've been collecting. And they own it. I'm not gonna put him on blast though lol

Username Hidden said:
bootcamp? Sounds like one I need to see!! got any pics? And there's someone on here that has an exclusive History text Hijinx. I've only seen one since I've been collecting. And they own it. I'm not gonna put him on blast though lol
boot camp is gascan polished black - amber polarized (lens etched), US annual conference, 70 pairs, 1st generation without the 'dimple'...i do have it but no pics. i did see the pic of the white text hijinx some time ago but sadly (for me) it had sold before i had a chance to try to buy that pair...(if the owner reads this and wants to sell pm me).

Like this one?

4630f645.jpg

Every time you post pics, you put extra image tags and I can't see em. If you copy the image link, you don't need the tags.

Fixed

Cool. I just hate having to click on it when using forum runner lol.

What do you guys mean by dimple?