1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. Herbsley

Herbsley Royal Duke of Hijinx

Not as Off Topic as you might think, given that many Oakley glasses are used for cycling.

Anyway, to cut a long story short, I got knocked off my road bike recently by a motorist which busted my Giro Pneumo helmet. I'm wanting to replace it with another one (cos I don't really like any other type of helmet) but they are a discontinued model. I therefore can't find any in the UK.

Does anyone happen to know of any retailers in the USA who still stock this helmet, and who will ship to UK?
    (It would be nice not to have my pants pulled down on the price too, of course. )

Cheers,
    H

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. RetinaBurn

RetinaBurn Oakley Enthusiast

You can try bikenashbar.com, I'm not positive on the International Shipping (I do know they ship to Canada and that is considered Internatioanal from the USA). What color are you looking for? Good luck!

3. Herbsley

Herbsley Royal Duke of Hijinx

Thanks for that info mate, nice one, that's a great starting point. I'm relieved that there's still some Pneumos out there! I'll contact them about shipping costs to UK, and see what they say.

I'm not that bothered about colour to be honest - I'll just be happy getting another Pneumo. The colour that got wrecked was the Rabobank Team Edition - which matched my Rabobank Colnago bike (which also got wrecked beyond repair in the crash). I'm busy trying to claim thru the guy's motor insurance company, but it is a very long and frustrating/stressful process.