1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    guys I'm looking to pick up a grape juice Holbrook...or any other darker colour Holbrooks..non polarized with complete box + paperwork.

ship to Malaysia. PM me what you have...

thanks!

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous The Hijinxer

Rating:
    100%
    interested in a SW brook?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    thanks man..not digging the SWs much, not sure why but that dude is just overly "popularized"...I always have double thoughts with SW models no matter how nice they look but the SW name just turns me off at times...I see it's sold though :p

anyone letting go their grape juice?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    PM sent

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    There is a few new pair on feebay that are pretty cheap, like $65 BIN with box and everything... I was just looking for grape Gascans yesterday and saw a handful of the Holbrooks

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    thanks for the heads up...you reckon those are legit? I'm a little paranoid in getting things off the bay :p

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    They certainly look it with the correct box, bag and accessories and on top of that, the sellers are highly regarded in terms of their feedback. I wouldn't have any issues.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    got the brooks..

mod may close this thread...thanks!