• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

WTB - Grape Juice Holbrook

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

guys I'm looking to pick up a grape juice Holbrook...or any other darker colour Holbrooks..non polarized with complete box + paperwork.

ship to Malaysia. PM me what you have...

thanks!

Some people reacted to this post.
interested in a SW brook?

Username Hidden said:
interested in a SW brook?

thanks man..not digging the SWs much, not sure why but that dude is just overly "popularized"...I always have double thoughts with SW models no matter how nice they look but the SW name just turns me off at times...I see it's sold though :p

anyone letting go their grape juice?

PM sent

There is a few new pair on feebay that are pretty cheap, like $65 BIN with box and everything... I was just looking for grape Gascans yesterday and saw a handful of the Holbrooks

Username Hidden said:
There is a few new pair on feebay that are pretty cheap, like $65 BIN with box and everything... I was just looking for grape Gascans yesterday and saw a handful of the Holbrooks

thanks for the heads up...you reckon those are legit? I'm a little paranoid in getting things off the bay :p

Username Hidden said:
thanks for the heads up...you reckon those are legit? I'm a little paranoid in getting things off the bay :p

They certainly look it with the correct box, bag and accessories and on top of that, the sellers are highly regarded in terms of their feedback. I wouldn't have any issues.

got the brooks..

mod may close this thread...thanks!