1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Made of Metal

Rating:
    100%
    I am looking for a pair of NON VENTED Ice iridium Jawbone/Racing Jacket lenses. Prefer BNIB or unworn and scratch free. PM me.

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Good luck, I just returned a set to amazon. One of the lenses had a nice scratch on the rear side. Bad handling
    Also noticed that one lens was warped. It didn't sit right with the other lens or a different lens of the same style. Sucks to get something to find it damaged.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Made of Metal

Rating:
    100%
    We're they OEM or aftermarket?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    They looked to be OEM. Matched up against the other lenses I have with polarized etched in the same spot.
    apparently they have been put back on amazon at a lower price.
    Amazon.com: Oakley Jawbone 16-862 Polarized Replacement Lenses,Multi Frame/Ice Lens,One Size: Clothing

edit:
    just wanted to add that I just received my refund noticed today. So I went to check and see if I could find who I got them from on amazon. It's not showing or I just haven't found it.
    They are being sold through Amazon now though.

Last edited by a moderator: 1/7/14