• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

WTB: Ice Iridium Jawbone/Racing Jacket Lenses

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

I am looking for a pair of NON VENTED Ice iridium Jawbone/Racing Jacket lenses. Prefer BNIB or unworn and scratch free. PM me.

Some people reacted to this post.
Good luck, I just returned a set to amazon. One of the lenses had a nice scratch on the rear side. Bad handling
Also noticed that one lens was warped. It didn't sit right with the other lens or a different lens of the same style. Sucks to get something to find it damaged.

Username Hidden said:
Good luck, I just returned a set to amazon. One of the lenses had a nice scratch on the rear side. Bad handling
Also noticed that one lens was warped. It didn't sit right with the other lens or a different lens of the same style. Sucks to get something to find it damaged.

We're they OEM or aftermarket?

They looked to be OEM. Matched up against the other lenses I have with polarized etched in the same spot.
apparently they have been put back on amazon at a lower price.
Amazon.com: Oakley Jawbone 16-862 Polarized Replacement Lenses,Multi Frame/Ice Lens,One Size: Clothing

edit:
just wanted to add that I just received my refund noticed today. So I went to check and see if I could find who I got them from on amazon. It's not showing or I just haven't found it.
They are being sold through Amazon now though.

Last edited: