• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

WTB: Infinite Hero Juliet Lenses & All Rubber Pieces

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

Hey everyone! I know that this is a long shot :flypig:, but I'm looking to buy a set of IH Juliet lenses, nose bombs, earsocks and t-shocks for my newest project. I don't need the frame. If there is anyone out there that may just happen to have these for sale or trade, please let me know. Thank you in advance!!!

Some people reacted to this post.
Pair of lenses on ebay right now. They aren't cheap either. I would have Chop make you a set of lenses you will come out cheaper than the ones on ebay

Thanks gs! I'm actually watching those, but having a really hard time pulling the trigger...too expensive. I had the doc in mind, but really want the actual IH lenses with the etching on them. And for the life of me, I haven't been able to find the unobtanium pieces anywhere, for sale separately at least. I know it'll be nearly impossible to find, but I not in a rush either. If worse really comes to worse, I may just grab a pair of IH Juliets when my O funds are built up again :redface:.

Btw, that same seller has built the same exact Juliet I'm trying to...Polished frame with IH lenses and rubbers. And here I was thinking that I'd be the first to have one, LOL!

You know waht would be rad bro: Carbon frame with IH lenses and rubbers!!!

Username Hidden said:

My friend's picture of his carbon IH juliets.

Last edited by a moderator:
Username Hidden said:
Thanks gs! I'm actually watching those, but having a really hard time pulling the trigger...too expensive. I had the doc in mind, but really want the actual IH lenses with the etching on them. And for the life of me, I haven't been able to find the unobtanium pieces anywhere, for sale separately at least. I know it'll be nearly impossible to find, but I not in a rush either. If worse really comes to worse, I may just grab a pair of IH Juliets when my O funds are built up again :redface:.

Btw, that same seller has built the same exact Juliet I'm trying to...Polished frame with IH lenses and rubbers. And here I was thinking that I'd be the first to have one, LOL!

Contact Chop and you will be glad you did. I had special requests also so I emailed Chop last night and he does every request I asked for.

Username Hidden said:

Actually, that same seller has a pair of those too! They look sick as hell! I thought about that combination intially, but I don't have a carbon frame. I recently picked up a polished frame in a trade with another member, so now the project begins.

Here's the item listing #'s:

Check them out...they're dope!

Username Hidden said:

Username Hidden said:

dude - Infinite hero Penny - that would rock

Username Hidden said:
My friend's picture of his carbon IH juliets.

Damn, can't view the pic on my work laptop. I'll check it out later. Thanks Rob!

Last edited by a moderator:
@ gs - I'll probably ask Chop if it's possible to cut lenses for the Juliets out of other models. The closest frame lens I could think of that would fit would be the Straight Jackets, maybe. If possible, I also wanted to make a pair of Livestrong Juliets :tongue:.