1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Hey everyone! I know that this is a long shot :flypig:, but I'm looking to buy a set of IH Juliet lenses, nose bombs, earsocks and t-shocks for my newest project. I don't need the frame. If there is anyone out there that may just happen to have these for sale or trade, please let me know. Thank you in advance!!!

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    97.1%
    Pair of lenses on ebay right now. They aren't cheap either. I would have Chop make you a set of lenses you will come out cheaper than the ones on ebay

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Thanks gs! I'm actually watching those, but having a really hard time pulling the trigger...too expensive. I had the doc in mind, but really want the actual IH lenses with the etching on them. And for the life of me, I haven't been able to find the unobtanium pieces anywhere, for sale separately at least. I know it'll be nearly impossible to find, but I not in a rush either. If worse really comes to worse, I may just grab a pair of IH Juliets when my O funds are built up again :redface:.

Btw, that same seller has built the same exact Juliet I'm trying to...Polished frame with IH lenses and rubbers. And here I was thinking that I'd be the first to have one, LOL!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    96.5%
    You know waht would be rad bro: Carbon frame with IH lenses and rubbers!!!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous I Should Work at Oakley...

Rating:
    100%
    My friend's picture of his carbon IH juliets.

Last edited by a moderator: 7/1/14
  6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    97.1%
    Contact Chop and you will be glad you did. I had special requests also so I emailed Chop last night and he does every request I asked for.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Actually, that same seller has a pair of those too! They look sick as hell! I thought about that combination intially, but I don't have a carbon frame. I recently picked up a polished frame in a trade with another member, so now the project begins.

Here's the item listing #'s:

Check them out...they're dope!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous X-Metalhead

Rating:
    100%

dude - Infinite hero Penny - that would rock

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Damn, can't view the pic on my work laptop. I'll check it out later. Thanks Rob!

Last edited by a moderator: 7/1/14
  10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    @ gs - I'll probably ask Chop if it's possible to cut lenses for the Juliets out of other models. The closest frame lens I could think of that would fit would be the Straight Jackets, maybe. If possible, I also wanted to make a pair of Livestrong Juliets :tongue:.