• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

WTB: Infinite Hero Juliet

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
I have a pair bnib I'm selling with a metal vault perfect condition, coin box bag extra rubbers + vault. Was offers $360 but wanted more !!

Some people reacted to this post.
I see a few pairs on eBay going for over $500 !! Without a metal vault ?

Username Hidden said:
I have a pair bnib I'm selling with a metal vault perfect condition, coin box bag extra rubbers + vault. Was offers $360 but wanted more !!

Any pics?

I can and will gladly email pictures :)

Username Hidden said:

Actually you told me you were looking to get $350-$400 so I offered $360 which you didn't reply to. This is AFTER I asked for full price including shipping when I brought up your old thread (where you were trying to sell for $300). I would've gladly negotiated a higher price had you replied and said you wanted more.

I'm sorry about that, the more I thought about it the more I wanted to keep them, I've started a thread with my whole collection for sale now tho so try again if u want ?