• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

WTB: Juliet Blue Iridium Lens & Ear/nose Pieces

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

This is probably a stretch, but if anyone has a spare pair, I would love to buy them off of you! Didn't realize they were a VR28 base. Very cool!

And if anyone has a blue, red or white Nose and ear rubber pieces for the Juliet, Oakley Made (not that Walleva crap), let me know! Thanks :smile:

Some people reacted to this post.
i have ear socks but no nose bomb
thanks
martin

Oh cool. What color? Do you have the temple's too?

The original Blue Iridium for the Juliet is not VR28 based, it's grey.

No only earsocks
I have a couple of extra t-shox but all black
I only have one extra complete kit in blue but i keep it for my ichiro in case
Martin

Username Hidden said:
The original Blue Iridium for the Juliet is not VR28 based, it's grey.

Aw really??? That's a shame. Are other Blue Iridium lenses Vr28 based? That's what it says on the O review, unless it's just incorrect.

Newer Blue Iridium is VR based, grey is the original base color. I believe the base color changed just after Ice was introduced.

Good luck finding a full blue or white kit....they are just downright expensive and rare! The red is a bit easier to come by!

xInZax - I might be able to help you out on the full set of Oakley Blue or Red rubber... Ear, Nose (Blue only) and Temple. I've also got a set of Ice Iridium Polarized that go greatwith the Blue rubber. Both are Original Oakley, no worthless knockoffs here! I've actually been thinking of getting rid of them because I'm planning on getting a new pair of Perscription Juliet. PM me if you are interested.

Oh sweet! will do. Thanks!