1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Gascan Addict

Rating:
    100%
    This is probably a stretch, but if anyone has a spare pair, I would love to buy them off of you! Didn't realize they were a VR28 base. Very cool!

And if anyone has a blue, red or white Nose and ear rubber pieces for the Juliet, Oakley Made (not that Walleva crap), let me know! Thanks :smile:

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Ichiro addict

Rating:
    100%
    i have ear socks but no nose bomb
    thanks
    martin

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Gascan Addict

Rating:
    100%
    Oh cool. What color? Do you have the temple's too?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    The original Blue Iridium for the Juliet is not VR28 based, it's grey.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Ichiro addict

Rating:
    100%
    No only earsocks
    I have a couple of extra t-shox but all black
    I only have one extra complete kit in blue but i keep it for my ichiro in case
    Martin

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Gascan Addict

Rating:
    100%
    Aw really??? That's a shame. Are other Blue Iridium lenses Vr28 based? That's what it says on the O review, unless it's just incorrect.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Newer Blue Iridium is VR based, grey is the original base color. I believe the base color changed just after Ice was introduced.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous I Should Work at Oakley...

Rating:
    100%
    Good luck finding a full blue or white kit....they are just downright expensive and rare! The red is a bit easier to come by!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    xInZax - I might be able to help you out on the full set of Oakley Blue or Red rubber... Ear, Nose (Blue only) and Temple. I've also got a set of Ice Iridium Polarized that go greatwith the Blue rubber. Both are Original Oakley, no worthless knockoffs here! I've actually been thinking of getting rid of them because I'm planning on getting a new pair of Perscription Juliet. PM me if you are interested.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Gascan Addict

Rating:
    100%
    Oh sweet! will do. Thanks!