1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. Dyeraudio

Dyeraudio Juliet Enthusiast

Looking for a nice Juliet Emerald Iridium Lens box.....can be white, black & orange or black version....MUST have a legible 16-828 SKU on it......no insert papers or lenses required...just the box. Please PM with what you have. Thanks!

WTB:  Juliet Emerald Iridium Lens Box........16-828 - KGrHqRlIE2DRDyZbBNtTerj2h_35.jpg

WTB:  Juliet Emerald Iridium Lens Box........16-828 - Juliet-Emerald-Iridium-Replacement-Lens-16-828.jpg

WTB:  Juliet Emerald Iridium Lens Box........16-828 - LensReplacementBox.jpg

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. OakleyGuru379

OakleyGuru379 What is that thing?!

If you are doing this solely for your collection, you could use a box from another pair then make your own label easily with a label maker if no one can come through on this for you.

3. BriP

BriP X-Metalhead

lol thats pretty random! ive got one of these but its back in perth

4. Dyeraudio

I have a new pair incoming. I may be selling along with a green rubber kit and would Iike an original box for them.

5. BriP

BriP X-Metalhead

i dont understand the logic. why spend money on the box when having the box would not make the lenses worth any more than without; the lens boxes arent collectables.. as long as you pack it well its fine imo.

6. Dyeraudio

Look Brian..... I have a perfectly good reasons for wanting the box.....if I decide to resell the lenses, I want the OEM box with label to go with it.....mainly so people don't "challenge" me on their authenticity ....especially since "challenging" people seems to be the norm around here lately.....not that I need to do so, but that should satisfy your curiosity behind the "logic" of my wanting the box......

7. BriP

BriP X-Metalhead

hey man, to each their own. if a collector is buying them, they well know what OEM lenses fit anf feel like, i dont need a box to "reassure me" - whats stopping someone buying OEM boxes and slapping fake lenses in them then?

im not fighting you dude, just trying to save you spending unnecessary money - but thats your business. just trying to help - good luck, if youre still looking for a box in july, i have access to mine and you can buy that one