• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

WTB: Juliet Frame Carbon Or X Metal

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

If anyone has a spare Juliet frame (yeah right, I know) lying around in carbon or X Metal, I'd be interested for the right price. Would need to be in mint to near mint condition.

Pricing? I don't think more than $150 shipped because at that point I can just buy a full Carbon Polarized set for $250 or full X Metal set for $213 and sell off the lenses from those (I just want one of these frames to put some Emerald lenses in I have).

Some people reacted to this post.
Bump it up.....search continues...

to be honest its hard to come by Juliet frames for $150, but good luck. maybe try ebay, or do what you said before and buy them new to sell the lenses

I know...wishful thinking. Kicking myself I let the $215 6pm price get away. Might just stick i.t out for another xmetal ruby sale. I bought the emerald lenses already

That sale was apparently some kind of mistake. I bought those and the ones I received had a problem, and of course 6PM does not do exchanges, you have to return them, and buy another. I complained that they were now $245 (still a hell of a good price), and the customer service rep. said that was a pricing error. They did let me do an exchange through Zappo's though.

What was the problem? I bought a pair of xmetal/ruby juliets for $213(?) but my pair felt like the nosebridge was a little loose

Username Hidden said:
That sale was apparently some kind of mistake. I bought those and the ones I received had a problem, and of course 6PM does not do exchanges, you have to return them, and buy another. I complained that they were now $245 (still a hell of a good price), and the customer service rep. said that was a pricing error. They did let me do an exchange through Zappo's though.

What a run around. I've had new Juliets be loose though, even new out of a sealed box...its a crap shoot. There are xmetal ruby bnib units that pop up on eBay for $220 now and then so I'm not too worried....just have to be patient. Blah