1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

looking for those mentioned above.. sellers willing to ship overseas, willing to accept paypal payments only.. any conditions will do, i prefer items with serials but non-serial will do..lol shipping info: 3133 Australia.. cheers guys!!! please message me with pics and prices.. thanks!!! happy new year everybody!!!!:smile:

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Still looking guys... good news i have a u.s adress now via my cousin un cali..so might ship it to him.. still payments via paypay only.. cheers!!!!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    97.1%
    How much you looking to spend on Romeo 1? I have one without box and coin x metal 30000 serial number with stress cracks in lenses. That's stuff is easy fix. Pm me if you want. I just picked them up

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    96.6%
    PM'ed