• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

WTB: Juliet X Metal

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

Decided to shelve my Penny's after their service and would like to replace them with some Juliets. Watching quite a few on Ebay but there are too many with worryingly brief descriptions so thought I may as well ask on here.

As they'll be a wearing pair I'm not really bothered whether there's a box or not. Lens condition not a big issue either, no lenses even better as I'll be buying some ice iridium to put in them anyway. Main criteria is obviously frame and nose bridge tightness which need to be like new really (though if a service is needed it's not a big issue as long as it's factored into the price.

EDIT: Would also look at new/boxed condition with Ruby Iridium - can use the lenses elsewhere.

Appreciate some are reluctant to deal with newbies, happy to point you in the direction of my ebay feedback if it will reassure.

Cheers.

Some people reacted to this post.
I may have one. Let me discuss it with the gf.

Bump.

Don't have much to trade but have a pair of OEM Penny nosebombs I could throw in as part of a deal if that would tip the balance with anyone. They seem to be in pretty short supply now..

I have a set of Xmetal / Ruby Juliets that are 100% brand new. I bought them about a year ago and decided to keep them as an investment. they have only been taken out of the box to admire, but never worn.
I'm not really looking to sell, however, if the price is right I may reconsider.

Happy to consider Jaytron, as per forum exchange rules you'll need to specify a price. PM me if you want.

Cheers,

Username Hidden said:
Happy to consider Jaytron, as per forum exchange rules you'll need to specify a price. PM me if you want.

Cheers,

Not if he doesn't have it for sale in an exchange thread. He's fine.

Username Hidden said:
Not if he doesn't have it for sale in an exchange thread. He's fine.

Fair do's