1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Just got some new boots,and a new Carhartt. I'm definitely in need of these right now.
    Just give me a price...? Maybe i can throw in cash + a pair of...? who knows.
    Someone help me out. PLEASE.
    Not looking for fleaBay suggestions.
    I'd rather get them from a member :)

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Don't know if I'm wrong but can't you still buy them on oakleys site?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Correct. But as stated.
    1) I'd rather purchase from a member, rather than wait on Oakley.Com to ship.
    And
    2) I would rather do a trade + cash.
    I wish my vault had a pair so I can drive the hour to the vault and skip this!
    If all else fails I'll just have to make an online purchase Monday!
    :/

4. Anonymous

Anonymous I love working Dispatch

Rating:
    100%
  5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    95.8%
    When you do get them, be sure to slap a Pitch Fire lenses in those bad boys. So deliciously redneck and badass.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous I love working Dispatch

Rating:
    100%
    LOL, classic man. Perfect for the hunting season, and for your Chevy 3500 Diesel.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    This may not be quite the same but if you have a Macys that has a SGH, they have the Kings Camo Straight jackets on Clearance + an additional 30% off. I think they ended up being like $90. The Macy's near me had several pairs

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    You can get them from Oakley and they ship in 2-3 days... I know you want to get them from a member but I think that is pretty quick and they will be brand new

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    zappos often upgrades to overnight for free